Saturday, April 11, 2009

HAPPY EASTER 2009

Happy Easter!!!
As I've been driving this week I've had a lot of time to think about Easter and how it's taken on a different meaning in my life this year. It's been incredibly sad knowing my Mom will eventually die from this cancer as will my little girl Shantel of Cystic Fibrosis. I now understand how sad God must have been seeing his only Son die so we might live. What point has really hit me this season is how unbelievably wonderful it is to know we as Christians have something to look forward to after we die......Heaven!!! I honestly can't even fathom how you go through the sickness and death of a loved one without this! Knowing the emotions and feelings I go through on a daily basis and I know they'll be in Heaven, I can't wrap my head around how someone without this hope manages.
So, this Easter if you're reading my blog and don't have this hope of a future in Heaven with our risen Lord, I strongly encourage you to consider knowing where your future will be and ask Christ to be Lord of your life.
John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son. That whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

No comments:

Post a Comment