Monday, November 9, 2009

RUNNING FOR MOM

This is so cool. This man is a very close friend of my parents. He owns a company called Chariot Eagle Industries and has factories in Florida and Arizona. He runs the Boston Marathon with the Dana Farber Team. Last year and this year he ran with my Mom's name on his jersey. Very emotion for our family. Thank you Bob!!



"Tell Bernadine I once again am running the Boston Marathon in her honor. When I am in Boston I get to go to the dinner honoring all the Dana Farber runners, some of who are survivors, and the kids and adults from the area being treated at DF. Through most of my years I just didn't realize the courage and amazing attitudes of those affected with cancer.
Of course I will continue to pray and think of Bernadine and all that you guys are going though. God's richest blessings."

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment