Sunday, January 4, 2009

The reason for this blog.....

I never thought I'd find myself in the "blogging world" but it seems to be the best route for getting information out to those that are interested. Thank you to my sister-in-law Kristy for helping me get this blog set up.
As you can gather from the blog name the posts will mainly contain information about two very special people that I love dearly......my Mom, who was diagnosed with gall bladder cancer on Oct.1, 2008, and Shantel, a little girl with Cystic Fibrosis that I was awarded legal custody of in Nov.2007.
Hopefully this will be a tool to keep you updated but also as a reminder of how precious and short life is! I trust you will find it not only informative but maybe even funny at times. Our family covets your thoughts and prayers as we travel down this difficult road.

No comments:

Post a Comment